Top 10 Destinations in Vietnam 2019,Today, Vietnam is a proud country and you can see why. Not just for fiercely defending its own independence, but for its incredible landscapes and history.Vietnam’s tourist spots are broadly spread out in its northern, central, and southern regions, Are you looking for places to visit in Vietnam, but not sure where to go? It’s a wonderful country with friendly people, beautiful nature, interesting wildlife, architecture, history. 25 Amazing Places to Visit in Vietnam,
Top Ten Honeymoon Destinations in Vietnam 2019
Vietnam Packages If you’re planning to visit Central Vietnam, this is a heritage city that you shouldn’t miss.There are plenty of beautiful valleys and rice terraces in Vietnam, but Bac Son Valley is a place that definitely deserves more attention. Honeymoon Destinations in Vietnam
1. Ha Long Bay : Halong Bay is located on the west coast of the Gulf of Tonkin including the sea islands of Ha Long City, Cam Pha City and part of Van Don island district, Quang Ninh province. Halong Bay has a coastline of 120 km, an area of about 1,553 square kilometers including 1,969 large and small islands, mostly limestone islands, in which, the core of the bay has an area of 335 square kilometers with 775 big and small islands.Not only does Halong have poetic beauty and numerous limestone islands floating on the water, Halong also gives visitors a sense of peace when being immersed in the scenery. Rated as one of the world’s 29 most beautiful bays, in late March 2012, the New Open World organization also officially recognized Ha Long Bay as one of the new seven natural wonders of the world. Honeymoon Destinations in Vietnam
2. Thien Mu Pagoda : Thien Mu Pagoda, also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is an ancient temple situated on Ha Khe hill, on the left bank of the Perfume River, about 5km from Hue city center to the west. Thien Mu Pagoda was officially built in the year of Tan Suu (1601) under the reign of Lord Tien Nguyen Hoang, the first Lord of Nguyen Dynasty in Dang Trong.With its natural beauty and vast scale, Thien Mu Pagoda became the most beautiful temple at that time. Through historical events, Thien Mu Pagoda used to be placed to set up an altar and offer prayers and sacrifices to heaven under the reign of Tay Son (in about 1788), then was rebuilt several times under Nguyen dynasty. Today, the temple continues to be restored and reconstructed to become more glorious, magnificent and always charming attracting visitors from near and far.
3. Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake: Hoan Kiem Lake, also known as Sword Lake, is a natural freshwater lake in the city of Hanoi. The lake has an area of approximately 12 hectares. Previously, the lake also had the other names of Luc Thuy Lake, Thuy Quan Lake, Ta Vong and Huu Vong Lake. The name of Hoan Kiem first appeared in the fifteenth century in association with the legend of King Le Thai To returning the Sword to the Golden Turtle.Hoan Kiem Lake is associated with a legendary lore and is the symbol of the desire for peace, literature, martial, virtues of the people of Vietnam. Therefore, a lot of artists have used Hoan Kiem Lake as a source of inspiration for their works.
4. Hoi An : Hoi An city is located on the northern bank of Thu Bon river downstream, about 25km from Da Nang city to the southeast and about 50km from the city of Tam Ky to the northeast. In the sixteenth, seventeenth century, this place was famous for the name of Faifoo, the major trading centers in South East Asia of traders from Japan, China, Portugal, Italy,Hoi An today preserves almost intact the ancient architecture relics and intangible cultural background in the traditions, religious activities, folk art, cultural festival, the villages … Besides, the traditional culinary culture in Hoi An is one of the special things that tourists often mention, and it is said that coming Hoi An without enjoying the traditional dishes such as Quang noodles, “white rose” cakes…, you shall be considered not to visit this place.
5. Phu Quoc : This island, also known as Pearl Island, is the largest island in Vietnam, is also the largest in the population of 22 islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Phu Quoc Island, along with other islands, forms Phu Quoc island district in Kien Giang province. The entire island has a total area of 589.23 square kilometers.In 2008, the website Concierge.com (specializing in tourism in Australia) announced Dai (Long) Beach in Phu Quoc is one of ” the 13 wildest and the most beautiful” beaches in the world. Also, Phu Quoc is a place producing a fish sauce which is not only famous in Vietnam but also known all around the world.
6.Sapa, Lao Cai : Sa Pa is a highland town in the northwest of Vietnam, where have the beautiful terraced fields stretching as the ladders rising to the sky. With its spectacular dreamy natural landscape, mysterious love markets and rich unique cuisine, Sapa has conquered the heart of most of the tourists coming here.In 2009, Travel and Leisure Magazine (USA) voted Sapa rice terraces one of the 7 most beautiful magnificent terraces in Asia and in the world. In December 2011 Lonely Planet travel magazine (UK) introduced that “Sapa is one of the 10 amazing points to walk in the world ” and in early November 2013, the Ministry of Culture – Sports and Tourism also decided to rates Sapa’s terraced field as a National landscape heritage.
7. Mui Ne : As a famous tourist center in the south central region, about 22km from the center of the city of Phan Thiet (Binh Thuan) to the northeast, Mui Ne is a wild green coastline with red sand dunes stretching as the desert and pure Vietnamese fishing villages.Mui Ne also attracts tourists with numerous historical – cultural monuments of the culture of diversity, multi-ethnic such as Kinh, Cham, Hoa. The most typical relics are the Cham tower, Nuoc tower, Wat Ong Pagoda, Thien Hau Pagoda, Van Thuy Tu and many other valuable monuments of culture, history, tourism.
8. Mekong Delta : As a part of the Mekong River Delta, also known as the southern delta or the Southwest, Mekong Delta has a total area of 40,548.2 square km. Since having the long coast and being divided into several tributaries, canals, aisles, large and small islands and archipelagos Mekong, this place is appropriate for ecotourism, experiencing and exploring.Visiting Mekong Delta, in addition to visiting the vast orchards, traveling in on one of nine tributaries of Mekong River flowing into the sea, listening to the traditional music and enjoying the southern region specialties, tourists also should visit the floating markets, a feature found only in the western waters.
9.Cu Chi Tunnels : Cu Chi Tunnels are the underground defense system in Cu Chi District, the land known as the “land of steel”, 70 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City to the Northwest. This system is built during the Indochina War and the Vietnam War by the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam.This is a unique structure located deep in the ground with many layers, many nooks and crannies like spider webs of over 200km long. It was also where our army and people are, lived, met and struggled during the war. So far, Ben Duoc and Ben Dinh Tunnels were recognized as National Historical Monuments.
10. Nha Trang : Nha Trang is a coastal city and a center of politics, economy, culture, and tourism of Khanh Hoa province, located in the south-central coast of Vietnam. This coastal land is also famous for bird nest, one of the nutritious delicacies offered to the kings 400 years ago.
Dubbed the “Pearl of the Orient”, Nha Trang not only owns the fresh, cool natural landscape with the white sand stretching and the islands with fantasy coral ecosystem, but it is also famous for many mossy ancient Cham temples, the quiet museum in the heart of the city.
From the desolate mountainous to the remote island, from the vast rice fields to the deserted swamp…, everywhere in Vietnam, we also feel a private beauty. The train taking visitors to explore and enjoy Vietnam has not stopped because the gas stations are in the extended sequence. If there is a chance, let’s go and contemplate it.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in Vietnam
here we are giving you best place to visit Vietnam, Honeymoon Destinations in Vietnam, if you like the post you can share with you friends in social media site.Just recently I went on a trip to Vietnam and I absolutely loved it. The people there were so nice and lovely. The wildlife, vegetation and sacred places were amazing too.