- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Drinks & Meal on Tour
- Professionally guided tour
- Tips to guide and driver
- Other International flights
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
Sri Lanka Tour Packages : The tiny island nation of Sri Lanka, formerly known as Ceylon is a world-renowned destination that boasts of alluring beaches, rich heritage, exotic wildlife, stunning landscape and several amazing architectural wonders as well as places of worship. Spread in a duration of 4 nights and 5 days, Sri Lanka Tour offers the traveler a chance to explore and experience the best of this pristine and peaceful destination. During this well-planned tour, you get a chance to visit popular Sri Lankan destinations such as Colombo, Kandy, Bentota and Nuwara Eliya.
2 Night Sri Lanka
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner
02 Nights 03 Days Package
No of Guest : 4
Per person : 9800 INR With out Flight
Sri Lanka Holiday Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages
The weather in Sri Lanka’s is rather complicated for such a small country,Unsurprisingly, the rainfall pattern will be one of the most important factors in your decision of when to go to Sri Lanka.The weather doesn’t run like clockwork here, and we can always be surprised in Sri Lanka! There are some rules to bear in mind though, to work out the best time for you to visit.
More about Sri Lanka
More about this tour
Value added services from Complimentary basis (On prior request)
- Free VIRTUAL MOBILE SIM on arrival (newly invented on Sri Lanka) ( Passport details required for registration)
- Casino Coupon Worth LKR 1000 Per Person
- 5% Discount voucher to shop at ODEL dress boutique in Colombo.
- 25% Discount voucher at a Jewelry shop (only in Colombo or Kandy )
- Free tea bags for the purchase at COTTON COLLECTION in Colombo.
- Wheel Chair for physically challenged citizens. (on request)
- Upgrading to the luxury vehicles (BENZ, TEANA) on FOC Basis Based on the availability.
- Mineral water in the Vehicle
- The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of booking. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
- Please note that the chance of spotting Blue Whales off the coast of Mirrissa has a percentage of 90%(09 times out of 10 visits, whales can be spotted), and 80% chance of seeing leopards in Yala. However, this is subject to change due to Weather, sea conditions and other unavoidable circumstances.
- If the itinerary includes transfer by train during the tour, the seats will be confirmed strictly subject to availability. The indication in the itinerary is not a confirmation of seats on guaranteed basis. If the seats are not available on the requested category and schedule, it will be provided on the next category or the next available train. Therefore, a train journey if indicated in the itinerary will be on tentative basis until such time the seats are confirmed and the tickets are issued. If the seats are not available, sold out or the train is not operating on the requested date, the sector of the itinerary will be covered by the vehicle allocated for the tour.
- The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
- Child seats can be provided to ensure the safe travel of children. Please request at the time of booking. Note: Subject to availability.
- Royal Holidays has a general liability insurance for up to 500,000 LKR. If requested, we can make arrangements for further accident insurance cover. This cost will be borne by the client.
- Please note that the transfer duration if mentioned is an approximate only. Transfer durations are subject to change due to weather, traffic, road conditions, according to the chosen route, or issues beyond our control.
- Please note that check in time to all hotels will be at 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
- Management will not be responsible for any belongings that are lost or stolen or damaged during the tour.
- Please Note that the Driver will be Only Available Till 7.00 Pm (Drop off at the hotel after sightseeing). Time limit can be extended till 11.00 pm for special Requests.
- The guests should carry their passports with them at all times.
- Please note: Taking photographs and video recording inside high security zones, VIP persons, VIP Motor Cades, VIP residencies etc are prohibited. Please enquire from Tour Guide before videoing.
- Royal Holidays strives to safeguard the environment and minimize the carbon footprint at all times from our operations as well as the services provided to our clients.
- Royal Holidays can provide eco-friendly hybrid vehicles for your transportation, please enquire at the time of booking(note: subject to availability)
- Visa is now before arrival – please log on to eta.gov.lkto obtain visa. ( Its Easy )
- We Value your feedback- Please share your feedback online on - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RdeCK3YTPsX7lciXvJsCApqevYlg8pFegKCO2joR9wc/edit?usp=sharing
The above price is inclusive of
- Transportation in a private air conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar with on HB basis starting from Dinner on day 01 and ending with B’ fast on day 03.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur
- City tour as mentioned above
- Government Tax (VAT 15%).
- Toll charges.
The Price is Exclusive of
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring